The overall objectives of the action is to positively influence the tourism market to increase the number of visitors to the border area through the establishment of an unofficial international tourism cluster and the implementation of partnership- based development projects that will serve the future development of the tourist product of the area.
1. Successfully implemented cross-border project focused on tourism development in the border area 2. Target groups, stakeholders and general public are aware of the project outputs through efficient project publicity
1. Developed tourism cooperation platforms at the individual partners level
2. Efficient implementation of the developed tourism destination management strategy and its action plan on the individual partners local level
3. Innovative methods of realizing regional marketing and promotion within and outside the eligible region
4. Tourism actors able to implement the developed promotion and marketing study
5. Tourism actors informed about the innovations in tourism and the project outputs are visible on national levels of the participating countries
6. Interactive cross-border web platform to monitor and evaluate project sustainability used by the tourism operators on international level
Košice - European Capital of Culture 2013
Address: Slovakia - 040 01 Košice, Kukučínova street 2.
Municipality Government of Sárospatak, Hungary
Address: Hungary - 3950 Sárospatak, Kossuth u. 44
Tel: +36 47 513 240
FONDUL DE DEZVOLTARE A EUROREGIUNII CARPATICE Filiala Baia Mare - FDEC Baia Mare, Romania
Address: Romania - 430353 Baia Mare, Melodiei Street 2.
Hromadska organizatsija „Karpatska Fundatsija“, Ukraine
Address: Ukraine - 88000 Uzhgorod, Narodna Square 5/42.
Maramures County Council, Romania
Address: Romania - 430311 Baia Mare, Gheorghe Șincai street 46.