Goal and objectives:
Elaboration of model of local communities activation and IT tool which allows co-creation of products, services and planning solutions in Life Quality Sector (sustainable tourism, health and eco-technology). There are 5 subregions of Podkarpackie Region involved in the project (with several communes from the Carpathians).
1. Carrying out the qualitative and quantitative research concerning social potential on the project scope.
2. Crating of web portal which will boost social co-design through innovative means of communication, information distribution and stakeholder involvement (inhabitants, entrepreneurs, local authorities, NGOs etc. in the selected subregions.
1) description, identification and liberation of social potential in the communities,
2) usage to economic account of endogenic potential of life quality sector and
3) potential improvement of inhabitants' life quality and professional activities of communities, local governments, local businesses, NGOs and researchers.
Life Quality Cluster "Podkarpacie Country"
Sucharskiego 2 Str.
35-225 Rzeszów, POLAND
phone: +48 17 866 12 99
fax: +48 17 866 12 69
1) Klasterpro.pl (clustering consultancy company)
2) Nomino (IT company)
3) Rzeszów University