To enhance readiness of the Roman Emperiors and Danube Wine Route to be placed on the tourism market by:
1. Stimulating competitiveness of the Route,
2. Strengthening cohesion within the Route,
3. Improving visibility and market uptake of the Route,
4. Route product enhancement.
The main objective of the project is to create competitive, integrated cross-border cultural tourism product.
WP1 Stimulating competitiveness of transnational thematic tourism product:
- Stimulate higher involvement of small and micro enterprises and local authorities,
- Diversification of products and services,
- Promote the role of cultural tourism as a factor for sustainable economic development.
WP2 Strengthening cohesion within the transnational thematic tourism product:
- Strengtheing transnational cooperation and networking of stakeholders along the Route,
- Creating and working with a network of tour-operators,
- Support certification process with the European Institute of Cultural Routes.
WP3 Improving visibility and market uptake of transnational thematic tourism product:
- Improving visibility and market uptake,
- Reinforcing the image and profile of the region as a quality tourism destination.
WP4 Thematic tourism product enhancement:
- Facilitate certification process with the European Institute of Cultural Routes,
- Presenting the shared hertige along the Route as the integral part of the European cultural identity.
Danube Competence Center DCC (Serbia)
Danube Competence Center DCC (Serbia),
Municipality of Ruse (Bulgaria),
National Authority for Tourism (Romania),
Croatian Chamber of Commerce (Croatia),
ALCOVIN S.R.L. (Romania),
Robinzon d.o.o. (Serbia)
Globtour Event d.o.o. (Croatia),
National Tourism Organisation of Serbia (Serbia).