Overall objective: Development of tourist infrastructure for the purposes of developing tourism in the Carpathian Biosphere Area.
Management - Working group (WG) meetings
Investment: SK - reconstruction of the recreation cottage Hana to a congress centre. UA – reconstruction of a central park.
- Initial conference in Khust.
- organize an international folk festival, where also artists from Slovakia will perform
- Final conference on the project
- Promotion of the project through information/memory boards, one transmission in UA local television, 5 articles in the regional press.
- One-sided booklets about the project and a Bilateral brochure about flowers about the regions in question and their protected territories.
- Created partnerships and possibilities of further cooperation between the regions
- Published and distributed promotion materials on the project, regions, festival and participants
- Reconstructed congress center with access communication and an arbor
- Built playground for outdoor games
- Reconstructed fountain
- Purchased composting toilets
- Organized international folklore festival
- Organized initial and final conference
City of Snina, Slovakia
Address: Slovakia - 069 01 Snina, Strojárska street 2060/95.
Executive Committee of Khust Town Counci, Ukraine
Address: Ukraine - 90400 Khust, Khusta street 27.