- To improve accessability of the South East Europe (SEE) regions by bicucle;
- To connect SEE regions by Europeian long distance cycling route;
- To realise opportunites for cycling and public trnsport connections;
- To promote cycling and combined sustainable mobility and tourism;
- To improve knowledge, exchange experiances and raise awareness on cycling and public transport related developments.
- Analysis and Planning: methological preparation, surveys of several route sections, analyses and planning to improve cycling and public transport conditions along ICT route. Pilot developments to test the feasibility of cost effective technical solutions.
- Sustainable mobility offers: offers combining cycling and public transport desirable for end users that provide confortable, fast and cost effective solutions for dialy mobility and/or leisure development. Offers on local, regional, national and transnational levels that involve public transport providers, ocal municipalities service providers, tour operators and other relevant stakeholders. Establishment of cycling friendly service provider network. Promotion of pilot sections providing basic infrastucture signposting, public transport connections and services to end-users.
- Communication activities: Promotion and external communication to the professional audience and potential end-users and cycling tourists. Joint sustainable promotional campaign to promote ICT route in the participating coutries through national and regional communication tools. Marketing and promotional activities (maps, mobility and tourism protals, campaigns for offers etc.).
-Organisational development, evaluation of the results and follow up activities: training courses, study tours, awereness raising activities with the participation of national, regional and local authorities for the sustainable management of ICT route, European monitoring and evaluation concept, manual for EuroVelo routes as a part of ICT project.
WPRED West Pannon Regional and Economic Development Nonprofit Ltd. (Hungary)
WPRED West Pannon Regional and Economic Nonprofit Ltd. (Hungary),
BGLD Regional Governement of Burgeland (Austria),
EKOPOLIS Ekopolis Fundation (Slovakia),
HCA Hungarian Cycling Alliance (Hungary),
RRA MURA Regional Development Agency Mura Ltd. (Slovenia),
BCA Bulgarian Cycling Association (Bulgaria),
ANTIGONE Antigone Information and Documentation Centre on Racism, Ecology, Peace and Non-Violence (Greece),
GMA Green Methology Association (Hungary),
ASWM Association of South-western Municipalities (Bulgaria),
BAAT Bulgarian Association for Alternative Tourism (Bulgaria),
INCDT National Institute for Research and Development in Tourism (Romania),
MOJ BICIKL Ngo My Bike (Croatia),
YCC Yugo Cycling Campaign (Serbia),
CDSPER Centre for Development of the South-East planning region (FYROM),
Prefectureof East Macedonia and Thrace (Greece).