Become a CEEweb Member
CEEweb for Biodiversity is an international network open to NGOs and individuals from the Central and Eastearn European region, as well as from any other country actively working in this region on nature conservation issues.
Member organizations of CEEweb for Biodiversity can participate in all activities and events of the network. Moreover, they can join the CEEweb for Biodiversity Working Groups.
The CEEweb Network has three types of membership:
- Full Members: can be non-governmental organisations that are legal entities in their own right, active in the field of environmental protection and nature conservation aimed at the public good with a view to sustainable development. There are two categories of full membership — namely, ‘basic’ and ‘professional’. Professional members carry special extra rights and duties listed and detailed in the CEEweb Membership Strategy.
- Honorary members: individuals or NGOs on whom the association wishes to confer this status in consideration of their voluntary work and professional or other support they have provided.
- Supporting members: NGOs or individuals who support the organisation with financial contribution but do not wish to take part in the activities of the organisation as a Full Member.
How to Become a Member?
First, please, read our Mission and Vision, CEEweb’s Strategy for 2020-2025, CEEweb Membership Strategy, and the Articles of Association. If your organisation works in the same line as CEEweb’s mission and accepts its aims, you can apply for membership.
Before applying, be sure to prepare the following documents:
- Official registration documents (in the original language or English)
- The statute and other relevant licenses (in the original language or English)
- Description of your organization: mission, aims and current projects (in English)
- Organizational chart: structure, membership and decision-making process (in English)
- Statement of intent: what the applicant expects from joining CEEweb for Biodiversity and what they can offer in return
After receiving your application, the CEEweb Board will deliberate on the application and propose, during the Annual Meeting, the approval or disapproval of the applicant’s membership.
New members are endorsed by the Annual Meeting of CEEweb by simple majority.Apply now!