CEEweb’s Strategy for 2020-2025
Updated: July 07, 2021
General objectives of CEEweb for the 2020-2025 period
- Thematic and policy work: CEEweb will continuously monitor biodiversity-related EU and regional policies and explore the areas for necessary intervention. It will also adjust and develop its thematic capacities and project portfolio in order to carry out those interventions.
- Organisational: CEEweb will have a stable organisation led by competent powers and strengthened by a healthy team of employees to implement its strategies and work plan.
- Membership: CEEweb will have a strong and active membership community that benefits from its high-quality services.
- Communication: CEEweb will further professionalise its communications based on a communications strategy. It will promote its contents via a diverse set of channels.
- Financial: CEEweb will have a stable financial basis with an adequate amount of reserves, as well as diverse sources of income from EU, non-EU funds, and other contractors.
You can access and download the full CEEweb Strategy for 2020-2025 here.